Friday, February 18, 2011

Long Time Coming!

Hello guys, I haven't really updated my blog for the past few weeks. It's been a hectic week!. I couldn't even say what to begin with. Let's see, I think my last activity was on the class trip to Sepangar Port. Ms. Aries was the one who brought us there, it was really nerve-wrecking as I was given the task of giving speech as the representatives of my class to Sepangar Port. As it turns out, I did froze on my speech haha, I have this phobia of speaking in public, I try implementing some of the strategies of public speaking into it but sometimes when you're nervous, YOU'RE NERVOUS!. I couldn't help but to think what an embarrassment I have been to Ms. Aries when I didn't even remember some of the title of the Sepangar Welcoming Committe.
Enough to say that even in my disarray in speech, I try to make a confident face and just went through with it with the best way I can. The tour that came along after that was great, we get to see the CEO's room, The Executive Lounge Room and lots of other places within the company building. The best one I would say when I enter the CEO's room, the feel of it was different, in charge, in power, there's an aura there that say, "This  is where I want to be in the future". 

Overall, the trip was great! and everyone's leaving with a happy face except for the certain factor in transportation issue hahahaha, well I wouldn't want to touch on that now, anyway, that's just a pigment of what happen during the class trip to Sepangar Port.

Below are just a few picture I took when I was there. There's more on facebook really, if you want to see them just go and find me there XD.





No comments: