Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Sideline story........xD





(First of all, I would like to say that the picture above is taken from google image and the story below is nothing but a fiction and it is only intended to be used as a humor story. Credits is given to The Drama Series , The Vampire Diaries for the usage of some of the text below.)                                                                                              


Man : For over 2 semesters now, I have lived as a JPK. Living in the edge, together with my fellow teammates. Until now. I am a student..... and this is my story.


(2 SEMESTERS BACK).......................


Man : I shouldn't have taken the job. I know the risk. But I have no choice. I have to do this.


Girl : Dear diary, today will be different. It has to be. I will smile, and it will be believable.his  My smile will say.....                                                                                                                                                                              
"I'm fine, thank you."                                                                                                                                          
"Yes, I feel much better."                                                                                                                                   
Girl : I will no longer be a sad little girl who failed her subject. I will start fresh, be someone new. It's the only way I'll make it through.                                                                                                                                    


(background music playing Here We Go by Matt Kerney)


Slim Girl : Hey sleepy girl, wake up or we're going to be late for our first class.                                               
Sleepy Girl : (Yawn), oh hey Suze. Good morning.                                                                                           
Suze : Come on! Get up!. It's 7.10 a.m already. Get your butt moving Millie.                                                                  
Millie : Okay, okay.                                                                                                                                             


After a refreshing bath, Millie and Suze rides their car and are on their way to class. Until suddenly a black bird came swooshing through the front of their car by the looks of it is trying to hit it (Suze was the driver). Suze got surprised and instinctively trying to evade the bird, stopping the car in the middle of the road. 


Suze : Oh my God, Millie, are you okay? I'm sorry, I didn't see the bird. That was so weird..... 
                         
Millie : I'm fine. I can't be freaked out by every bird that I see (Millie hates bird). Let's just go.   
                       
Suze : Okay.                                                                                                                                                  


.................THE MAN"S STORY............


Walking down the school corridor was like a horrid dream. Everyone keeps looking at you and it was uncomfortable. It seems like any minute that passes, I hear them talking about me behind my back. Looking behind me, I saw a very familiar faces in the distant. 


Man : Millie? Millie hey!                                                                                                                                  
Millie : Aaron! Hey, how are you?                                                                                                                  
Suze : Hi Aaron...........                                                                                                                                 
Aaron : How am I? I should've ask you that question. Are you okay?                                                              
Millie : Thanks......I'm fine, I just want to try and work harder now. Hey, I heard you're a JPK now. Way to go.                                                                                                                                                                   
Aaron : Thanks.....I still think it's weird that I got through the election. I'll try and do a good job, I think that's what people want me to do but sometimes I feel like......oh never mind.                                                                                                                                 
Millie : Feel like what?                                                                                                                                    
Aaron : It's nothing.....I'll see you guys later (waving)




I continued my way to my class and finally reaching it. I saw some of my friends talking outside. Looking at them, I wave my hand and said hi. Seeing my face, they patted me in the back and congratulates me about being a JPK. Feeling a little bit better now, I entered the class and sit in one of the seat.                                   


to be continued.....................................                                                                                                                     


*
**
***
****
&&&&
&&&
&&
&
I like to write about things but they are not necessarily be true and most of them are only fiction, any story that I write is only, I stressed here FICTIONAL, so if any person feels like my story is about them, it is not and if by then still, the same feeling lingers. All that you need to do is just contact me and I'll do the things necessary to rectify the mistake.
                                                                       

No comments: