Monday, January 17, 2011

Overcoming pain using Methy Salicylate?

A brief introduction of Methy Salicylate 
It is one of the compound usually found in ointment in relation to aches and pains of the muscles or joints.
It is poisonous if eaten and only applicable for external usage only.
It works by giving a cold sensation and warm that lower the feeling of pain.
It can cause redness, warmth, stinging, or burning on the applied area.


Now that we know about Methyl Salicylate, let's move on to our story.
Let's go back to Ijan's feet problem. Remember in the last story of how he got carried in the distance. This is what happened then, this is it, the story. So, get your eyes ready and if you got to go the toilet, go now before you start reading this entry! xP.


Anyway, after a very moderate walking distance to the Health Unit (Unit Kesihatan). He waited for the medical attendant to fetch him. While waiting there, he saws two girls hanging around the place. It seems that one of the girl is in a lot of pain but her face is very calm and collected that on one glance it feels like there's nothing wrong with her. Then Ijan went on and asked the girl.


Ijan : Hey, are you okay? Are you in pain? What happened?

In pain but very calm Girl : I'm fine, it's nothing. I just tripped while climbing and hurt my hand.

Freind of Girl : It's not fine, what if you fall back then! I told you not to go on this stupid module. It's too dangerous for you.

In pain but very calm Girl : Oh don't be a Drama Queen Alice (not her real name), it's fine, I wanted to do it. I want to test myself. If it not for the rain, I could have finish it.

Alice : Well, it is still okay to take the easy road you know. I know how you feel and I'm all for it but please think about what happen if something god-forbid happened to you Mary (not her real name).

Mary : I know, I'm sorry. I just wish I could have finish it anyway. I don't want to be pampered all my life.

Alice : .........

Ijan : Well....., I'm glad that you are okay. I myself got injured from falling, the path is really slippery. They should have postponed the module. I wonder how everyone else is doing. Oh look!, the ambulance car is here.


After a while, Ijan and the girls reach their destination, 1 Malaysia Clinic. They made their registration and then waited for their name to be called.



Nurse : Number 17. It's your turn.

Ijan : Well that's me. See you guys in a bit.

Doctor : Have a seat. What seem to be the problem?

Ijan : My leg doctor, I was doing jungle-trekking just a while ago and I think something cracked. It's very painful, can you take a look at it Doctor.

Doctor : Hmm, well this is not good, you'll be needing three days to recover. I can't diagnose properly here. I think it is better if you go to a Hospital, probably in Likas. I'm going to give you some medication just in case.

Ijan : Thanks Doctor.

After Ijan got out, the girls went in and afer a while, they got out and Ijan saw a bunch of medicine in Alice's hand. 


To be Continued (Does this story ever ends?, got a question?, What is the story on Methyl Salicylate?)


P.S = If you are reading thoroughly, it's there only, it's not so much mentioned in detail.

-
--
---
----
-----
" Don't be irreplaceable. If you can't be replaced, you can't be promoted."

No comments: