Saturday, January 8, 2011

A Plan Go Wrong And A Choice Is Made.........

It is Saturday today and there is a seminar that my class have to attend at Universiti Malaysia Sabah (UMS). Our entrepreneurship lecturer told us a few days ago that the seminar will be like a forum-type seminar where the issue is on Bumiputera Welfare on Understanding The Economics Privileges Given To Bumiputera and Why Being An Entrepreneur Is Important To Help Our Country.


I am a planning kind of guy, whatever I want to do today, I plan beforehand but I never seem to have a back-up plan. It was in my idea at the time that after the seminar finishes on 1.30p.m, I was going to the city to buy myself some things and I already prepared in my mind the checklist of items that I want to buy. After sitting down in UMS Recital Hall, I told my friend about my plan and at the time, invited him to go with me. He agree with it. Anyway, the host announce that it's time for one of the panel representatives to give his speech. Unexpectedly, he deliver a very long speech and messed up my plan.

It was not going as I thought it was, the time was already showing 11.45a.m and I figured that if I stay to hear the rest of this seminar, there might not be a time to go to the city. Thinking hard about my time management, I decided on a whim to just leave the seminar and went to the city instead without my friend. Leaving the Recital Hall, I saw a friend of  mine and he also have the same idea as mine and plus, he has a car!. Well, I don't want to miss this chance and ask him if I could have a ride to the city. He accept.

Feeling kind of guilty for a moment, I convinced myself it was for the best. My packed schedules just does not seem to gave me any choice. I went on my checklist and search for relevant things that I want to buy. I'm a very picky shopper, I'll admit that, quality, ingredients, brand, price and location are considered in every item that is in question. That's why I need a lot of time to do this. After buying all the things considered, I look at my watch and it's already 5.00p.m, just in time for the last bus to go back to my hostel.

The checklist for today is done. Man, was I tired out of my mind. Now, for tomorrow schedules.......(x.x)

1
22
333
4444
55555
666666
7777777
"Making choices is a part of life, whether it'd be a wrong one, a right one, it doesn't matter as long as you know that you alone have to be responsible for your action." 
P.S = A back-up plan is a good plan haha. 











No comments: