Thursday, January 6, 2011

Just an introduction to me, myself and I.

My name is Hafizan Harun, I am 23 years old going into 24 this year. I have 2 older brother, 1 little brother and a little sister. I come from Tawau and currently residing at UiTM student's hostel. My hobby is listening to music, any music is fine with me as long as the sounds feels right to me. 

When I was a kid my teacher asked me,"What do you want to be when you grow up?". Then I reply, I want to be a police officer. Today I ask myself that question again, what do I really want to be when I grow up? I never seem to get a straight answer for this. Nevertheless, sometimes what I'm doing right now seems okay but, is it? Never mind.

I'm getting sidetracked. That's it, this is me.

 
 
 
"If you think nobody cares if you're alive, try missing a couple of car payments."

No comments: