Friday, January 14, 2011

My Aching Feet and Broken Teeth.

Let me tell you what happened to me this past few days. About a few days ago, my back-feet (tumit in bahasa) started to throb in pain, at first I thought it is just a normal thing right... so, I ignored it and just put some ointment to the affected area (science much).

Later that night, when I was taking my bath, I brushed my teeth and I felt like something hard fell off so, I reached out my hand into my mouth and took out that thing that I felt. It turns out that part of my teeth fell off, chipped, well whatever you want to call it. I kept thinking, did I not brushed my teeth regularly? Did I drink to much coffee? Anyway, after a while, I just surmised that maybe that was just my bad luck because before that I did ate something hard. 
 
My feet was still aching and I was in despair, is this a symptom of Podagra (if you don't know what this is, google it). Nah, it couldn't be, what if it is? oh God, please don't let  it be that. I called my mom in a hurry and she said that it is not, she say that it might coming from using my shoes. I trust her in this matter because my father have Podagra as well and she knows better.

Maybe I should check it tomorrow. 
L
LO
LOV
LOVE
EVOL
VOL
OL
L
"Prevention is better than cure"

No comments: